1. Naughty Monster will take reasonable measures to protect your privacy, and as outlined herein;
2. If you register as a Registered User and/or Guests (Guest Check Out) on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to your;
Name and Surname
Date of Birth
Cell Phone Number
3. Should your personal information change, you are required to inform us and provide us with your changes to/ and/or new personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information accordingly.
4. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. Naughty Monster will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent.
5. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is required; in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on Naughty Monster; and/or to protect and defend the rights or property of Naughty Monster.
6. We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, for the sale of “Products” or when delivering “Products” to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to communicate with you.
7. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations.
8. We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential and take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected.
10. We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information.
11. Naughty Monster undertakes never to sell or make your personal information to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Naughty Monster reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure.
12. All personal information provided by you will be treated in accordance with (a) the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC as implemented by countries within the EEA, (b) from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, and/or (c) other laws that are similar, equivalent to or that are intended to implement, amend, or replace, the laws that are identified in (a) and (b) above (the “Data Protection Legislation”). Personal data is information which directly or indirectly identifies you. We at Naughty Monster Design Pty Ltd are committed to processing your personal data in accordance with EU data protection laws. For the purposes of EU data protection laws, Naughty Monster Design Pty Ltd is the data controller. It may be necessary for you to give us personal data so that we can provide you with the requested products and services, fulfil any contractual relationship with you, inform you of our services, comply with applicable laws, regulations and/or codes of practice and for the other purposes as set out in this notice where in our legitimate interests.
13. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.